GET ON WITH IT. GET ORGANIZED.
Take that first step and the next one will follow.
Accounting and bookkeeping may seem pretty dry but this is what makes your business tick, and how well transactions are recorded, followed up on and reconciled are the tally for the health of your operation. The final results of good, solid book keeping and accounting are the measure of your success. So let’s make sure it’s done in an organized, professional way using great APPS and best practices.
If you are already in business or just starting up you probably know what services accounting professionals provide (if you don’t know we can fill you in), but here’s a quick sampling of what they are.
Services we do provide.
- Accounts Payable Entry (Aka vendor bills and expenses) – we collaborate with you and post all vendor documents using a document management program called Receipt Bank.
- Vendor Payments – we pay bills only through a payment platform called Plooto. We do not process cheques and eTransfers on your behalf.
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations.
- Sales Clearing Account Reconciliations.
- Class Tracking.
- HST and Sales Tax Filing.
- Reporting and Analysis For All Levels of Accounting.
- Year End Prep and Accountant Referrals for Year End Filings.
- Workflow and process mapping.
The bottom line (get it) is we provide basic services related to cloud bookkeeping and work with accountants for your corporate filings and super CA geek-speeky needs. We adhere to GAAP and think all business must have organized, intelligent financial records to run a successful business.
Services we don’t fully provide.
We are happy to to provide education for you or a team member to do some of your bookkeeping and then we can still – together – keep your financial records in great shape.
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable – you will need to handle this yourself.
- Payroll – we happily service clients who manage their payroll and will use QBO Advanced Payroll.
- Job Costing – we welcome job costing clients who use billable items and love setting up custom reports for this but you will need to manage your vendor bills along with your invoicing.
We do not service payroll allocation job costing files.
- Multi-currency – other than occasional purchases we do not support multi-currency files.
- Inventory Tracking and Management – we do not support inventory tracking files.
Have you taken a scroll through our “A Bit About Calmwaters’ Services and Fees” page? Click here to discover how we collaborate with our clients, what we believe in and our base pricing.
If we haven’t scared you off yet, if this seems like an offering that jives with your values and expectations for a bookkeeping partner please fill out our contact form and let’s see how we can work together.
Would you like to speak to us first? Here’s a link to our scheduler.
We’d love to engage with you in a 15 minute discover Zoom or phone chat.