I love – LOVE – sharing my excitement about Cloud Financial Technology. And I love – LOVE – educating b’keepers, accounting firm team members and small business owners about how to make it work for them.
To that end I am launching a series of one day, in person, small group education sessions to be held this summer in Cambridge, Ontario.
This is for small business owners. It will cover 4 main topics.
How Cloud Financial Technology will benefit you.
The basics of Cloud Accounting workflows and why they are necessary.
How to set up a mobile device, computer and browser for an optimal online experience.
Bookkeeping and accounting 101.
- To create an understanding of how to do basic AR & AP tasks well.
- How to create and follow through on workflows that manage your role, tasks and responsibility relationship with your accounting professional.
- How to understand the importance of the Chart of Accounts.
- And finally to read, understand and act upon your reports.
Introduction & training for Hubdoc and QuickBooksOnline.
- The relationship of these two programs to each other and to the business.
- Paperless document and receipt management.
- Creating estimates, sales receipts & invoices, and receiving payments.
- Managing and “Paying” bills and expenses.
- Understanding the importance of managing A/P and A/R to cash flow.
- Managing the QBO bank feed and the fetching of statements in Hubdoc.
- Accessing reports and reading them accurately and acting upon the data.
These sessions are not intended to have small business owners do their own full cycle bookkeeping. They are designed to learn how to leverage the technology to work collaboratively with accounting professions to create a better business model.
Thursday July 20th and September 21st
9:00am – 4:00pm
$150.00 + HST includes handbook, continental breakfast & light lunch
Limited to 20 people
Please bring your laptop with Chrome already downloaded.
Do you need Hubdoc and/or QBO? We will provide trial links that require activation before the workshops.
Questions: Please call Kellie 519-658-1158 or email firstname.lastname@example.org