These sessions are ideal for firms that want to bring the Cloud Accounting Technology benefits to their firms.
They are designed to take away the initial pain and shorten up the learning curve involved with implementation of the new program models.
I love – LOVE – sharing my excitement about Cloud Financial Technology. And I love – LOVE – educating b’keepers, accounting firm team members and small business owners about how to make it work for them.
We will cover 4 main topics.
How to set up the computer and browser for an optimal online experience.
Cloud Accounting & Practice workflows and why they are necessary.
Managing the new client/accounting professional expectations, collaboration and relationship.
Education for Hubdoc and QuickBooksOnline.
The relationship of these two programs to each other and to the business.
Paperless document and receipt management.
- Connecting bank accounts for fetching.
- Connecting online statements for fetching (utility, 407…)
- Folder system management
- How the OCR works
- Publishing to QBO including taxes and split lines
- Best practices, tips and tricks
- Features, benefits and limitations of QBO.
- Managing the Accountant portal and client page.
- Accountant features including review and reclassify.
- Navigating easily through QBO.
- Editing the Chart of Accounts.
- Taming the bank feed, then embracing it, including setting up rules.
- Reconciling bank accounts and credit cards.
- Creating great reports and sending them seamlessly to interested parties.
Thursday June 29th and August 24th
9:00am – 4:00pm
9:00am – 4:00pm
$150.00 + HST includes handbook, continental breakfast & light lunch
Limited to 20 people
Please bring your laptop with Chrome already downloaded.
Do you need Hubdoc and/or QBO? We will provide trial links that require activation before the workshops.
Questions: Please call Kellie 519-658-1158 or email email@example.com